Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Mid Century Ethereal Plate

Another fun card, today, from Simon Says Stamp's new Out of This World release, a shiny, metallic
 birthday card!...
I used the cool new Mid Century Ethereal Plate die with all its wonderful shapes...thought they were would be wonderful layered on one side of a card.  I die cut in glossy black and in metallic gold and silver.  I layered all of the shapes that I would be using.  I also cut one vertical strip of the outline of the shapes for a guide for positioning of the pieces on the card.  I adhered them through the pattern and used a sentiment from a Simon stamp set, as well as a piece of glossy black cardstock as a vertical border.  Here's a close up...
 
I thought this turned out as a more guy type of card...with all the metallic, and black...then when I showed it to one of my daughers, she said the same thing... happy to have a happy birthday card that fits a guy, as I never seem to have any on hand!    Hope you are having a great week!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. What an unusual die set. I love what you did with it. I can see abstract birds and baby buggies in some of the shapes. Great masculine card. Using the silver, gold and black makes it so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa