Sunday, June 11, 2023

Trinity Happy Birthday

I have made a trinity of birthday cards with happy and fun stamps and dies from Trinity Stamps' newest June 2023 release...
This first one, I have used the adorable new Tardy Turtle stamp/die set!  My daughter recently received a tortoise, so I gave my turtle a more tortoise look with the browns.  I stamped, die cut, colored and layered both the turtle as well as the sentiment.  I love that the sentiments have dies, as well!  I used the Abstract Scratch Background stamp, stamped with versamark and clear embossed to add some interest.  I also used a glitter pen to add some fun to the ribbons of the presents.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I used another cute new stamp/die set, not yet released, but it is a freebie for orders of $100 or more, while supplies last(I've listed it below), Party Snake!...
I stamped, die cut and then colored and layered this balloon clad snake.  I added a stamped, die cut, and layered sentiment, and popped up over a stamped and then brushed on ink background, the same background as the first card!  Here's a close up...

The third one, I used the cute new stand alone Friendly Fish die!...
When I saw this fish, all I could think about was Rainbow Fish...so that's who I made him into!  I simply colored many of the scales with my glitter gel pen.  others, I colored with markers.  I blended color onto his face and fins, then again, gave the fins some glitter with my pen.  I used the Trinity Stamps Simply Sentimental-Happy coordinating dies for the sentiment.  I brushed the background with blue ink on white cardstock, then stamped the waves over the blue, with the cool new Wavy Lines Background!  I popped up my fish on the card, and done!  Here's a close up...
This new Trinity Stamps release is filled with wonderful fun...hope you will check it out!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa