Saturday, April 2, 2022

Floral Wreath Birthday

I recently purchased a very pretty Lawn Fawn die, Magic Iris Floral Wreath Add-On die set to make a Birthday card...
I thought this wreath was so pretty, the tulips and, as I made them, daisies, are two of the flowers I love to see most on cards, so this die set was for me!  I also love the extra flower dies, so with more time, I will hopefully eventually make some cards simply with the flowers!  I layered the wreath twice, used a circle die to cut a hole in the card panel, ran it through my Big Shot in a very old Cuttlebug polka dotted embossing folder(thanks for the idea of polka dots, Emma!), and used a Simon Says Stamp sentiment stamp for the center of the wreath, that I thought fit into and went perfectly with the wreath!  
Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a good weekend...making this card has mine off to a happy start!!
Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. Lisa. I love me some daisies! One can never lose when featuring daisies on a card. Thanks for sharing your fantastic talent.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa