Thursday, April 14, 2022

Spellbinders April Releases

I have made a few cards with some beautiful new dies, and a glimmer hot foil sentiment, all from two new collections from Spellbinders Paper Arts, Through the Garden Gate Collection by Susan Tierney Cockburn, and Layered Fleur Bouquet Slimlines Collection by Becca Feeken...
This first card uses the Forget-me-not die set and the Stitched Alphabet Note sentiment hot foil plate.  I die cut, layered and adhered the stem, leaves and flowers...and lady bug, then adhered them the the card panel after heating up the sentiment on my Glimmer machine, and then running the panel through my Big Shot.  Simply done, but my absolute favorite way to make cards!  Here's a close up...

This second card uses the flowers from the first set, and a sentiment from another new die set...
With this card, I used the pretty flowers from the first set, and the sentiment and leaves from the Half Slimline Oval Etched die set.  I die cut in silver, layered and adhered to a panel I had brushed some blue ink onto.  I added some Tonic Jewel drops on the card and some Crystal drops in the flower centers.  I tied the flowers with silver string.  Here'a a close up... 

The third one, I used both the Half Ovals and sentiment dies from the Half Slimline Oval set...
I layered two of each of the ovals, then I weaved a blue ribbon through each oval.   I used the same color cardstock, along with a lighter blue, black and silver, cut into strips and adhered together, to die cut the sentiment.  I layered the sentiment, and adhered it to the center of the slimline card.  Here's a close up...
There are so many beautiful products available over at the Spellbinders store website with these new releases...hope you will take the time to check them out!  
Thank you so, for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa