Saturday, April 23, 2022

Daisy Blossom Stem

I have made a card with the two new dies that I recently acquired...the beautiful Memory Box Daisy Blossom Stem and Love You Posh Script dies...
If you know me, you know I love cards that not only have daisies, but that are simple!  I love this daisy and sentiment dies, AND the simplicity of this card!  I used this daisy die a bit different than perhaps it was meant to be used, as I used the petal dies to to around the center, rather than only on one side of the center.  I colored the center with my marker, as well as the stem.  I adhered to a light gray panel with a layered sentiment die cut.  No bling...super clean and simple...happiness.  Here's a close up...
Ok, this was so so much fun!!  Hope you are having some fun on this last full weekend of April!
Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa