Thursday, April 21, 2022

Happy and Joyful Blog Hop!

I am so happy to be a part of the first day of two Simon Says Stamp blog hops today, at the Simon Says Stamp Blog, celebrating their newest Happy and Joyful release!  I have used one of the amazing new stencil sets along with a sentiment die and a stamp, to make two birthday cards to share with you today!...

This first card was done with four colors of ink...  
I am kind of a novice to stencils and inks, so I thought, four stencils, four colors of ink.  Simply done, I used two green inks, a pink and a yellow.  I then stamped a sentiment from the new Birthday Sentiments stamp set with versamark and silver embossed.  I popped up the flowered panels on either side of the sentiment, and finished!  Here's a close up...

After the first card, I learned a little and let loose...a lot!...
I realized that this pretty set of stencils is so wonderfully designed, that if you use smaller blending brushes, you can use a multitude of colors on your four stencils, as the images on each stencil are spaced far enough away from each other to  make that possible.  So....this card became very colorful!  I used the new Birthday on a Line die for the sentiment, die cut in silver, layered, and adhered between the popped up panels.  Here's a close up...
I had such fun making my cards...my fun is shown above, your fun begins below!
Simon is generously giving a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop from our comment sections, so the more hop blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to win!  Winners will be chosen and posted on the Simon Blog on Wednesday, April 27th, so make sure you check the Simon Blog on the 27th, to see if you are a winner!!  

The list of participants of today's hop are listed below:

Simon Says Stamp Blog   

Nina-Marie Trapani

Caly Person

Nichol Spohr

Cathy Zielske

Suzy Plantamura

Sidnie Des Jardins

                                     Lisa Addesa<--------You are Here!

Keisha Charles

Heather Ruwe

Mindy Eggen

Barb Engler

Cheiron Brandon

Yoonsun Hur

 


A couple things before I go...don't forget the offer in the banner at the top of my post! Simon is offering a free Garden Party Sticker Sheet with any purchase!  Simply use the code GRDPTY, when checking out, to get this gift!  Just remember, the offer is only good until the end of the day on April 24th,  OR until supplies last!

Second...there is another blog hop tomorrow!  So please visit the Simon Blog tomorrow, for another day of celebration and inspiration!

Thank you so much for stopping by, and keep on hopping!! 

Hugs!! Lisa

62 comments:

  1. Beautiful backgrounds! I LOVE the Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty card!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet, lovely cards! TFS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are Really Beautiful!!! I love the way you placed the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see a review of that stencil set as I wondered if it should go on my wishlist. Really love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn it - I now NEED that stencil set! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am absolutely love your choice in spring colors here! I definitely need this stencil set! Thanks for the inspo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and the colors are SPRING and with the weather the way it's been in this country we could use some SPRING since Mother Nature thinks it's still Winter...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are simply lovely and cheerful, Lisa. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These might be my favorite cards on the whole blog hop! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice use of the stencil background - really like the inset text

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card. Nice to see how this stencil looks on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really loved the coloring inspiration...also the use of the vellum/embossing cut between top & bottom of card front!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the flowers! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards! I need to try this technique, love the sentiments in between the panels.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both color combos are just wonderful. I'm not sure which I love more...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful job with both of the cards. I love this and will have to try this. tyfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both of these cards are wonderful. I love that stencil and I love the fun style.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such lovely cards! I love the stencils, they make it easy to add lots of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm just falling in love with your stenciled background. Love the layered stencils. Awesome new release and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These cards are beautiful and so simple. Love the Happy Birthday die.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful cards, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards! I really love the sentiment between background panels!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So beautiful! Love this stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both cards are beautiful! Your stenciling was great, but I love the sentiments the most!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So so beautiful! I love the wonderfully pretty backgrounds and the idea of splitting it for the sentiment really takes it to a new level!! Love them!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your cards! The 2nd one is my favorite with all the happy bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your cards are both lovely, Lisa! I especially love the second one with more colors.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely Spring/Summer background with a lovely die cut and stamped font.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love stencilling, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the design of your cards, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pretty card designs. I like your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sooooo pretty. Especially love the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the look of the cut out greeting, but I wasn't quite sure how you did it. Were the flower panels laid on top of white card on which HAPPY BIRTHDAY was stamped?

    ReplyDelete
  35. pretty design of your card with this stencil, like how you have broke it up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the sweetness of this card. soft and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fantastic card. The riot of colors
    make me think of spring. The design
    is unique and clever. Love this card.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very pretty. Love the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a beautiful and easy birthday card. Saved to the inspiration file.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wonderful shine to the sentiment.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  41. super cute. love the stencil

    ReplyDelete
  42. ooooh what great card designs - thanks for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such colorful cards!
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very pretty! I especially like the multicolored stenciled card.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very pretty cards, I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful cards! Love the colors.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love this pretty stencil design and the colors you used! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your cards are always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  49. These are great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh your stenciling came out beautifully! Love the colors and that yummy embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Gorgeous cards! Love how the happy birthday fit perfectly in space you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful cards! Love so much in this release

    ReplyDelete
  53. Charming stenciled cards with gorgeous silver sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Nice design share. I like the style for adding the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful! Love the split design and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa