Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Olive Leaves Wreath

I have made a card today, with one of the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Olive Leaves dies, from their newest Hello Gorgeous release...
I do like to research the plants and leaves that I create with, and loved that almost all of the cards I saw made with Olive Leaves, had a variety of shades of green.  SO...I decided to use a trio of green Simon Saturated Inks and a blender brush, to color each of the die cut leaves.  I then glued them together and added a die cut and layered sentiment.  I added three little silver dots from some VERY old silver dots, and adhered the whole thing over an almost square card(4.75x5").   Here's a close up...
It's been cold here in Va, but having fun indoors creating cards!!  Take care, everyone!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. The green inks you chose for the leaves die cuts are just stunning. Beautiful card. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa