Tuesday, November 1, 2016

One of a Kind

One more card for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!...I was just having so much fun!!  Another snowflake, but done a little differently.  Here's my card and the sketch...

 I DID layer the snowflake:)...the red and green patterned paper is from Doodlebug, the sentiment from Lil' Inker Designs.  I thought this sentiment was cool...could be ANYTHING inside the card...Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Thanks, I love you, Amazing you...you name it...not only the sketch, but this card holds endless possibilities!! Special occasions never stop!!   Here's a close up...
If you haven't already, hope you'll check out the challenge, it is SO MUCH FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Cute clean and simple, like the snowflake as the focal point.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa