Saturday, November 12, 2016

Five Minute Thank You Card

I simply love the sentiments from the new Simon Says Stamp set, Thankful Heart!!  The one that I used on today's card is wonderfully large, meaningful and has a beautiful script!  I simply combined it with three stamped leaves to make a simply sweet thank you...
The leaves are also from Simon Says Stamp...Leaves and Scribbles stamp set.  I stamped the colored inks on the stamps, then spritzed them with Ink Potion No. 9 by Tsukineko.  I had purchased it out of curiosity at Michael's many moons ago...thought it would be a great technique on these leaves. Simply spray from a distance onto the stamp BEFORE stamping, and it gives a cool, splotchy affect to the stamped images.  I stamped the sentiment with Simon Sparrow colored ink, with my MISTI, so I could stamp it twice for darkness, then clear embossed.  Here's a close up...
This sentiment would be WONDERFUL in black, or in gold, with 3 hearts, 3 snowflakes, 3 flowers....oh, how I LOVE the endless, simple possibilities!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa