Thursday, November 10, 2016

Happy Winter Holidays

I was pulling out some of my dies out of the box from last year, and this "Winter" die and snowflake dies from Simon Says Stamp just looked like so much fun!!  I combined it with a brand new stamp set from Simon, Happy Christmas, to make a Winter Christmas card...
 I die cut and layered the "Winter" and the snowflakes 3 times.  I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and white embossed.  Layered the patterned paper stitched panel a few times and adhered to kraft cardstock panel(it was a thicker, coarser piece of kraft cardstock from Michael's...I liked the texture!).  Here's a close up...
Love the kraft and blue with white!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Again such a beautiful card. Your blog is such a great inspiration to me.
    Thank you for sharing all your amazing cards.
    Have a good week-end
    Big hugs from Switzerland, Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo and how clean and simple your card looks! Reminds me of a frosty morning in January! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the simplicity and color combination you used. How did you get the dotted line on the kraft? I like that it is so close to the blue paper. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooops...forgot about that detail!! That dotted lines were done with one Simon Stitched Rectangle die...adding the item to my supplies list:)...thanks for asking, Beverly:)!!

      Delete
    2. Sorry to be so dense, but is there a hole under the blue rectangle. I really like that look but just can't wrap my mind around how you did it. Thanks so much. I guess I'll be needing that die set for starters.

      Delete
  4. What a nice color combo, and great layout, very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors, great word die and pretty snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa