Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch...Thankful

I only had one thought when I saw this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!...I used dies for the images, and for the sentiment as well.  Here's my card and the sketch...

I used the Floral Flaps dies from Papertrey Ink and the new Thankful die from Simon Says Stamp...both layered, and filled in the flower with Fall colors in combo with the sentiment.  I thought these Flap dies to be the perfect shape for the sketch:):).  Here's a close up...
Such fun...and so thankful for so much during this season of thanks!!  Thanks, too,  for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

**EDITED**
Thank you so much ladies, for the wonderful recognition of choosing my card as the CAS(E) this Sketch's winner...
I am honored and truly thankful:)!!  Congratulations to all the winners this week!!!


8 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog about a week ago. I absolutely love your crisp, clean style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, once again a beautiful card! I agree with Jill regarding your style. It is absolutely why I look at your blog every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ONE thought translated to ONE amazing card Lisa!
    As always I am in love with your card!
    So glad you joined us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, so CAS, and a great choice to use the PTI dies for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty, Lisa! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your thought is GORGEOUS, and it's using the exact product I immediately thought of! Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing!!! I love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa