Wednesday, November 9, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch...Snowflake Thanks

Another great sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!  I've made a winter thank you card.  Here's my card and the sketch...

I used the Simon Says Stamp die, Snowflake Border, layered 4 times and then cut the patterned paper(AC Moore) with scissors along the curve of the actual die.  I popped up the striped panel on the kraft panel after stamping the sentiment from the Simon set, Thankful Hearts, with versamark and white embossing.  I loved how the curve of the sentiment followed the curve of the flakes and the font was sweet, too!  Here's a close up...
 What a fun sketch...I'm sure I'll be using this layout on cards to come!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the pink on the Kraft. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly pink and precious!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa