Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Tulips

I had used my Memory Box Tulip dies about 3 years ago to make a tulip card...had the idea to make another card like it, with some inspiration, for the CAS(E) this Sketch sketch this week...here's my card, the sketch, and my inspiration...
The sentiment is from Hero Arts (Thank you Messages...retired:(!), and also Memory Box Gentle Leaf for the stems' leaves (also appears to be retired).  

Simply done...always fun!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
OK...just read Leslie's comment...SO LAUGHING...you are so right!!!...
Red Hat Society...LOVE!!!


15 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch! Also, reminds me of the Red Hat ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a pretty card! I love those tulips! Great take on the sketch!
    My mom is a member of the Red Hats -- she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful die! And you've used it so creatively for the CAS(E) this sketch. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny about the Red Hat Society! I love how you used the sketch for those beautiful tulips! This is such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Striped BG makes the tulips pop even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! I do love this card and the wonderful striped background ... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Lisa.....what did you use for you sentiment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah! The stamp I used was from a retired set called Thank You Messages by Hero Arts. I stamped with on vellum with Simon Black ink and heated clear embossing powder on it...hope this clears up the confusion:)!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous 3D flowers Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. I love the flowers and vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. I love the flowers and vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful Lisa. I love it! (A pinner!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Meep!! My favorite flower in glorious display! Gorgeous card :) Need my address wink, wink LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love the red/purple combo... just perfect for CTS #117!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty! Love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa