Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Blossom Bunch...Three Ways

Last time I made cards with this fun and pretty Stampendous Blossom Bunch stamp, I had just gotten my new Prismacolor pencils for Christmas...HERE.   For my birthday, my wonderful sister, Rebecca, bought me some Prismacolor MARKERS!!  SO...I got out that stamp again, and colored...wanted to show you what I made:)!!...
 I stamped, clear embossed and colored.  Then, I tore some copy paper (did this the other day), and stamped the background stamp through the paper onto the card.

 This second card, I stamped on patterned paper.  I stamped again, on white cardstock and cut (LOVE fussy cutting...so relaxing!!) and colored the flowers, adhering them onto the stamped image on the patterned paper.

This third one is actually one that I made almost a couple months ago, when I first got the markers, took a pic, then gave the card away.  Simply stamped, framed and popped up on the same patterned paper as the second card (LOVE this striped paper...from Hobby Lobby...use it A LOT!!), then dotted the centers of the flowers with enamel accents.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. So sweet, so simple! Love the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love this! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! Please don't make me pick a favourite, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful flowers.

    Greetings from Germany

    ARDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I am still fascinated by the torn copier paper technique!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa