Monday, April 20, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch! 119...Birthday Balloon

I used some embossing paste, a Simon Says Stamp stencil, balloon die, and birthday sentiment to make a card for CAS(E) this Sketch's challenge this week!  Here's my card and the sketch...

I DID take some liberties with the placement of the sentiment...but it just really "fit" to the side:)!  I pasted the paper with the stencil, die cut, then layered with chipboard.  After I adhered it to the card, I dotted the centers of the flowers with black Enamel Accents.  I used some white paper twine for the balloon string...versamarked and white embossed the sentiment.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

****EDITED****
Thank you so much, ladies at CAS(E) this sketch for the Honorable Mention shout out of my card...thrilled and so honored!!  Congrats to all the winners!!

7 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is SO pretty!!! I love the embossing on the balloon, color and accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Lisa. This is awesome. Love how you used this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this is just so darling! Love that big balloon die - it's been a long time since I've seen a cuter balloon... great job - and thank you, for sharing it with us at CTS!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pattern on this balloon! Congrats on your CTS Honorable mention!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa