Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sending Happy Thoughts...Smiley Faces

I used a new stencil and a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp's latest release,  to make a smiley face card today:)!!...
The sentiment I used from the new set, Circle Sayings, just yelled "Smiley Face"...so I used a smiley face stamp from the Simon Says Stamp Color and Sunshine stamp set to bring some "happy" to my card.  I used white embossing paste with the fun stencil and after it dried, die cut holes out, to put the stamped and punched out smiley faces into:)!!  Here's a close up of the sentiment...
OK...as always...FUN, FUN, FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


4 comments:

  1. That is just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now just how cute Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super CUTE! PINNED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Lisa! I remember those smiles faces when I was a young girl brings back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa