Saturday, April 11, 2015

Four, One Layer Tulip Cards

I am in love with seeing tulips on cards right now, so I used a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp that had not only a really pretty tulip stamp, but some wonderful quote stamps that I thought went perfectly with some pretty tulips...four, one-layer cards...
 I stamped the quotes in black and clear embossed...the shine looks pretty IRL!

 OK...this was SO MUCH FUN!!
Second generation stamping on this one.
 Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa



7 comments:

  1. All four are beautiful, Lisa! Love those tulips and the font of the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your cards are gorgeous Lisa. I would LOVE to see some REAL tulips about now. Believe it or not, in Nova Scotia (Canada) we still have a LOT of snow on the ground! Tulips are only seen on cards around here! LOL I must dig mine out. They could really be appreciated right now! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Lisa! I love the simplicity of them and the font on the sentiments is awesome. Cas-alicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each quote is beautifully enhanced with your placement of the tulips! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love how you used this set. Makes me want it. Awesome OLC's Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell me which stamp is this? I really like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa