Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sparkle Power

I used one of the sentiments from a newly released stamp set from Reverse Confetti called Shine From Within, to make a "sparkly" card...
 I thought this sentiment would be perfect with a sole sparkly flower!  Only thing is, I could only find clear flowers...so I colored the petals and center with my sharpie and mark it markers...
THEN, I versamarked the edges of the black card and using clear embossing powder, heated up the edges for some very cool shine that went with the sentiment (I am LOVING doing this on A LOT of cards these days:)!!)...Popped up the sentiment/flower panel on the black card...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this brilliantly designed CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love your CAS card! Love the paper and the design! Really shows the sentiment off, which I love that sentiment! And your sparkly flower is so perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sparkly flower for your sentiment! I love the embossed shine and how you colored the flower!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa