Sunday, April 26, 2015

Color Me Happy

The Color Me Happy stamp set by Reverse Confetti is a fun set of stamps!!  It is made with the latest and coolest trends in stamping in mind...paint stamps...strokes and splats!  I must admit, though, whether it's actual paint/ink strokes/ splatters or stamps...I am not an accomplished "stroker/splatterer"!  I have made a couple cards, trying my hand at it...I have to say, it was a LOT of FUN...fast, easy and simple ("Rainbows" is my favorite:)!!)...
I used three different strokes for this first one, along with the "hello" stamp from the set.

I used two different stroke stamps on this card(changing their direction to make the strips look different), using the "hello" again...love the boldness of this sentiment!  I versamarked and clear embossed the black card on this one...
as well as the black frame on the first one...
I've realized the possibilities are pretty endless with these paint stamps...so much fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

The inks I've used:

3 comments:

  1. These look more like brush strokes than splatters to me, Lisa, but either way they make a colorful card, especially the rainbow one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, Bobby...oops...better correct my words:)!! Thanks:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how you used these sets Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa