Saturday, May 2, 2015

Mother's Day Daisies

I was going through the frames section of my die storage box the other day, and came across the Pink Posh Film Strip die and KNEW I HAD to make something with it!!  It became a Mother's Day card...
I am IN LOVE with anything stitched...layered the frame a few times, then die cut the frame out of a regular sized card panel, then popped the whole panel(not cut down at all) onto a card.  The frame is sitting level with the card panel...having a popped up look on the top, but level with the panel underneath.   I put a yellow  gingham paper behind  the daisies...
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink...LOVE these $5 sentiment stamp sets...thank you, happy birthday, thinking of you, get well, merry Christmas, Happy Valentine's day, now Happy Mother's day (I have them all:)!!)....LOVE the different fonts and the variety of the same sentiments...these sets are some of my favorite go tos!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa



8 comments:

  1. What a cute card Lisa !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Lisa. I had to pin it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! It's so clean and fresh and I love daisies (one of my favorite flowers), too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply elegant !!! How can I make dotted out line?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi jkk...the line was made with the die I used for the three frames, the Stitched Film Strip from Pink Posh....it die cuts the frames along with the added bonus of the dotted(aka stitched lines) outline. The link to the die is at the bottom of the post:)... Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa