Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tied Together Snowflakes

This patterned paper from My Mind's Eye (Merry Little Christmas) that I found at Michael's went perfectly with the Simon Says Stamp  Maryanne Snowflake!...
 The holes on the ends of the snowflake had me thinking how cool would it be if I strung them together...so I did.  I used some white floss and a small hole punch and after stringing them together, punched a half hole on either side of the card to rest the string in so it wouldn't move.  I added a green rhinestone to each snowflake and used the Curved Edge die from Simon to curve the patterned paper.  I popped up the paper on the green card and put a small glue dot behind each snowflake to keep them from drooping.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's Holiday Hellos set...
Hope your day is sweet!!  Hugs!!  Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I'm CASing this, Lisa. It's beautiful and "sewing" the snowflakes together is such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how you strung the snowflakes together. :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa