Monday, December 23, 2013

All You Need is Love

Today will be my last post until after Christmas...my daughter and son-in-law arrive tonight and will be here for a little over a week...will be spending all my time with family for the next week or so:):)!!  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!  I will leave you with a card I made today from a song whose chorus sums up not only this holiday and season, but life...sung by the Beatles, HERE...
 I used a new die from Papertrey Ink along with a musical score stamp from Hampton Art Stamps(couldn't provide a link to it) to kind of give the "feeling" of music.  The song starts out with..."Love...Love...Love", the end of the song..."Love is all you need".  The musical score was stamped with versamark and clear embossed for just a touch of added interest.  I glossy accented the popped up hearts.  Here's a closeup, even though it's still hard to see...
 The inside of the card used the 3 "love" die cuts adhered together and covered with glossy accents.  Love this die and it's stamp sentiments!  Here's the inside...
Hope your holiday is peaceful and full of the true Love of the season and this life!!  See you after Christmas...Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Love is all you need! Merry Christmas to you and your family Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are ART! Just beautiful; I love this design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous - perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "LOVE" this card! :) Merry Christmas to you and your family, Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really just so lovely! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this so much I ordered the stamp set and the die! You're dangerous to my wallet! lol Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card, and had me singing this song all evening. thanks for sharing. Have a Merry Christmas - hope your daughter's family made it home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I 'LOVE' all your cards! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Karin x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa