Sunday, December 8, 2013

Single Snowflake on Layered Blues

A quick post with an easy card:)!!  I had 3 die cut snowflakes from my Simon Says Stamp Funky Snowflake die on my desk for the last month...decided to DO something with them today...
Adhered snowflakes together and layered on papers from a My Mind's Eye pack of 6 x 6 papers from Michael's (Merry Little Christmas) that were cut with the Curved Edge die from Simon Says Stamp.  The most challenging part was putting the right height of 3D dots underneath each piece of paper to make them all equally layered...but FUN...I LOVE a challenge:)!!  The sentiment is also from Simon Says Stamp's Holiday Hellos set.  Even if  you don't have THESE papers, you could do with all kinds of other papers...I just used papers with the same colors and not much white, so the snowflake would have most of the white.  Hope your weekend has been great and that you're ready for the new week ahead:)!!  Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lisa. I love how you layered the papers. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this card!! I tend to always love snowflakes, just happen to own the die (yippee) and also love the shades of light teal/aqua that you used in the background!

    So pretty!!!


    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to layer the curved pieces of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use if that curved die on your spectacular card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the placement and use of all those pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa