Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tied Snowflakes With Washi

Having way too much fun tying snowflakes together!!  I made another card with tied together snowflakes on it, this time I tried them over some  Kelly Purkey washi tape from Simon Says Stamp...
I tied the snowflakes together with natural twine and dotted with an enamel dot.  I used two separate rolls of washi, putting the polka dotted tape over and between two strips of the triangle tape.  I used a small hole punch and punched 1/2 circles to keep the twine from moving.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  Hope you have a Fantastic Friday:)!!  Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'm pinning this one for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous mix, Lisa! Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the delicate detail on this card Lisa. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, fab design...lovely mix..hugs Denise (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is truly a work of art. Love your design with the tape under the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the colors☆

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the colors☆

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great card. Love how you strung these snowflakes too. The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa