Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Thanks

I just had to make a card with the Thanks On a Line die from Simon Says Stamp!...well two cards...
The first one I made thinking it would be fun to make a gold card, so I made the thanks with a polka dotted shiny gold paper from the Simon Says Stamp Elegant Holiday Card Kit and the base of the card some textured shiny gold paper from Michael's...
I rounded the corners with my Corner Chomper and that was it!  Here's a close up of the papers and the die...

But then...I thought...what about a solid colored sentiment with a patterned base, so I made a second card...
 I cut the patterned paper so the solid red stripe would be right under the "thanks" so I could add the "for everything" underneath and it could be seen really well.  I layered the "thanks" on both cards.  I covered the "thanks" on this card with glossy accents for some added interest, and to go with the shine of the "for everything".  I opted not to round any corners to keep with the lines of the paper.  Here's a close up of this one...
 Thanks for stopping by...hope your week is wonderful!!  Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That gold card is amazing. Very elegant!! The striped card is so cool too...the glossy accents on the 'thanks' is the perfect touch. Two wonderful cards! Bev

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa