Friday, September 1, 2023

Happy STAMPtember®!

Happy STAMPtember®!!  There is a month long celebration over at Simon Says Stamp and their Blog, celebrating all things stamping (they have even registered the name!)!  I have made a couple cards to start off the celebration, using one of the cool new stencils, and a sentiment die!...
I used a couple of the new Tim Holtz Halloween products to make both the cards...a mica stain spray and a texture paste.  I sprayed the stain onto wet cardstock, and then let dry.  After it was dry, I adhered the stencil to the stained cardstock with Pixie spray, and spread the texture paste over the paper and stencil, then let dry.  The shiny/glittery silvery web shines through the paste...I think that's very cool!!  I used the same spray for the sentiment, layered it, then adhered it to the card.  Here's a close up...

The second one, much like the first...
For this one, I used a new spider die, and an older sentiment die, and another colored stain spray.  Here's a close up...

What fun!!!  I hope you will check out Simon's Blog, to find out all the goings on for the month of September, and the store website which I've linked below, to see the whole release!  
There's a huge blog hop tomorrow to start things off, hope you will check it out!  
STAMPtember® is going to be a blast!!
Thanks for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa