Friday, September 8, 2023

Rainbow Splash Release!

Simon Says Stamp has just come out with a new line of products, called Rainbow Splash!!  This new line of products is full of wonderful color and fun, and makes for some wonderful clean and simple cards!!  I have made a couple cards using the new cardstock, ink, a stamp set, and embossing folder from this new release!...
I am using the Birthday Wishes stamp set for my first card.  The ink and cardstock  colors are so pretty!!  I LOVE the fact that the inks MATCH the cardstock! I knew, when I stamped the balloons, that I wanted the ink to match the strips that I would be using, so....I quickly made some balloon stencils, so I could blend ink on the balloons and stay in the lines!  To do this, stamp the image on a piece of acetate. Using a craft knife, cut through the acetate, then cut the image out with a pair of scissors.  Wipe away the lines of the image from the acetate, and you're ready to blend ink on the balloons.  Below is a pic of what I just explained in one pic...
I added the sentiment from the set, and some of the gem stickers for added pretty!  Here's a close up...

The second card, I used one of the pretty new embossing folders, and a sentiment from another of the stamp sets!...
I thought these flowers were so pretty on this embossing folder, and I decided to use the Ballet and Princess inks from the release, to color the flowers, and Lime for the leaves.  How to do this??  I brushed the ink pad on my acrylic block, sprayed a little water on the ink, and used a very small paint brush to brush the ink onto the embossed flowers and leaves.  Super easy...don't have to be perfect...and super fun!!  
I used the Gravel ink for the dots on the embossed cardstock, and used my Enamel Accents to dot all the flowers.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it out, popping it up on the card,  I used the Princess and Ballet ink cardstocks to frame the flowers, and done!!  Here's a close up...
This release is wonderfully easy, fun and so colorful to create with!!  Hope you will check it out...I've provided a link, below!  Hope you have a colorful, fun and easy weekend!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa