Friday, September 1, 2023

Winter Bough

I have made a couple simply made Christmas cards, using the beautiful Spellbinders Winter Bough hot foil plate, fromt their Snow Garden Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn...
This foil plate is so big and so beautiful, that it is a perfect stand-alone for a card.  I think it looks beautiful simply heated with gold foil on black cardstock, which is what I did for this first card.  I simply added a layered gold die cut CZ Design sentiment, with two strips of gold on the top and bottom of the card.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I opted to color the gold foiled image, and gold foiled the sentiment...
I hot foiled the plate on a light gray cardstock.  I then colored all the images with markers, and used the hot foil plate of the sentiment used on the first card.  I die cut the foiled sentiment, and layered.  I added two strips of gold cardstock, this time on both sides of the card.  Here's a close up...
I love this plate, especially for Christmas cards!  The plate makes for a simply made, pretty card, perfect for making many in short order!  Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa