Friday, September 22, 2023

Party Hat Birthday

I have used one of the fun new dies from the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® release, to make a clean and simple Party Hat Birthday card!...
I used the Party Hat die set to make a rainbow striped party hat!  I used nine different colors of cardstock, and die cut one hat from each color.  This means, that you could technically make 9 different hats with these die cuts!  I have put all the remaining pieces that I didn't use, in a small plastic bag to save for later!  Here's a pic of all the pieces ...
I used silver cardstock for the tassel on the top, and the sentiment, a CZ Design die!.. I layered both, just as I had layered the hat.  I adhered the sentiment and hat, then adhered some sparkly enamel dots for some bling!  Here's a closeup...
Hope you have a great weekend...it's so hard for me to believe that September is already almsot over!!...time is truly flying by!!  Enjoying the STAMPtember® release!! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa