Thursday, August 31, 2023

Stenciled Happy Birthday

I've made a birthday card using a cool CZ Design stencil set, from the the Simon Says Stamp Out of this World release!
This is a four part stencil, so I used four colors of ink to fill in all the letters.  I then used some sparkly enamel dots to give the stenciled panel some bling!  I did use some stencil spray for the "A" in DAY, to keep it adhered to the cardstock...just an FYI...makes for much better and easier stenciling with the pieces of the stencil that move easily to be pasted down.  Here's a close up of the finished panel...
I just realized as I was linking my supplies for this card, that my card is the exact same colors as the sample on the website...well..what can I say...great minds think alike??!  I think if you have four colors to work with for a birthday, pink, orange, green and blue are pretty "go to" colors....l love the colors, what can I say??!
This was my last quick card before tomorrow's Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® release...🎵see you 
in STAMPtember®🎵😊😊!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa