Saturday, September 2, 2023

STAMPtember® Party!

I am so thrilled and excited to be a part of today's Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® Party, celebrating the wonderful STAMPtember® release!  STAMPtember® began 14 years ago, it's a month long celebration of all things stamping!  There is an amazing amount of new stamps, dies, stencils, and, well...all things stamping, in this release! There will also be daily releases from other amazing stamp companies, who have collaborated with Simon for STAMPtember® and this month long celebration!   I hope you will check out the Simon website and keep a lookout throughout the month of September, for new releases!!  
I have made a card to share at today's party, made with one of the new stencils,  one of new sentiment dies, and a stamped Simon sentiment...
This Leaf Tumble embossing folder is so pretty!  I decided to emboss it on gray cardstock, and color the leaves with green marker and the stems in brown.  I die cut and layered the Grateful from the Fancy Giving Thanks die set.  I stamped the sentiment below the die cut with versamark and white embossed.  Here's a close up...
  
You can find a list party goers over at the Simon Blog...it's a big party, with lots of inspiration!  Don't forget about the offer in the banner...a free Autumn Cascade layering stencil set with any $30 purchase!  PLEASE NOTE: the offer in my post is only one of many offers at today's party!  This part of the party is like a scavenger hunt, as you will have to visit other blogs to "find" other offers!  FUN!!   The offer is good until the end of the day on September 3rd, or until supplies last, so don't wait!  Simply follow the directions in the banner at the top of this post, to get your stencil set!
Thanks so much for being a part of today's party and stopping by my blog!!  Hugs!!  Lisa

21 comments:

  1. Lovely job and good choice of sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the color combination. Very tranquil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I am loving the leaf embossing folder 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No place to add my name-Christine Hannan

      Delete
  4. Wonderful use of stencil..
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly PerrySeptember 02, 2023

    I like how you colored this embossing folder. I could picture it with a little panda bear

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is why a blog hop is important. I really did not pay attention to this embossing folder until I saw you card! Really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice way to use an embossing folder and bold die cuts. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sentiment die. It's a great font. [Bunny]</a

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful job. I'm always looking for ways to use my embossing folders

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautifully simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your dedication and hard work in creating this blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is GORGEOUS, Lisa!! Thanks for featuring this folder... it had somehow escaped me and I am glad it's back on my radar.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so happy to see the "Leaf Tumble" embossing folder used. That was if not the first new product I put in my cart when I saw the new release it was certainly one of the first few cart additions. You definitely did the embossing folder proud, your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa