Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Warm Christmas

I have made one last card before Simon Says Stamp's new release, DieCember®. tomorrow!  This card was made with a cute stamp die set from Simon's Holiday Sparkle release, and a perfect Christmas card for my Florida family!...
This was a simple, but such a fn  and to make!  I stamped, die cut, colored and layered the tree.  I added wink of stella glitter to all the decorations and a silver pen to the tops of the ornaments.  I added a cute sentiment from the set and popped up on the card.  Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday...and hope you will check for Simon's DieCember® release tomorrow...December is going to be a really fun month!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa