Thursday, November 3, 2022

Winter Leaves

 I have made two cards with the beautiful Waffle Flower Winter Leaves Hot Foil plates, stencil and dies sets!...
I had posted these two cards a couple days ago, but deleted the post, as the second card "changed" a little.  I will explain when I get there.  This first card, simply done, and such fun, was to hot foil the stem and then stencil the berries.  I used a Memory Box hot foil sentiment, popped up the panel on the card, and done!  Here's a close up...

This second one is the one I changed from the original...
I LOVE these leaves!  Only thing was, I just don't think I was the best in my layout.  The first card I posted, looked like this...
...but...I just couldn't get past the two branches vs. three branches...the ODD number.  SO, I added a piece of the third branch that I had originally made but hadn't used on the card.  Not sure I'm crazy about three branches, I think it's my layout.  Not sure that my feeble attempt to showcase these beautiful leaves was successful, to me, but favorite card, or not, these leaves are amazing!!  I added another Memory Box hot foil sentiment and the die that accompanied it, and some Tonic drops.  Here's a close up...
Almost the weekend...hope it's a great one for you!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I like both cards. The two leaves layout works just as well because the birthday wishes is large enough to act as the third thing :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa