Thursday, November 17, 2022

Hedge Berries

I used the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Hedge Berries embossing folder/die set, from their Holiday Sparkle release, to make a Christmas card...
I die cut, then embossed, then colored, then embossed again, the leaves and berries.  I embossed the folder on a panel, cut it down, then took my versamark pen/brush, and brushed versamark on the leaves on the panel.  Then I used my embossing powder...love the soft sparkle of this powder when heated!  I adhered the colored branch on the panel, and adhered the layered CZ Design "merry" over the branch with thick glue dots on either end of the sentiment.  Here's a close up...

I love the sparkle on this card...it looks especially pretty IRL!  Holiday Sparkle on...
Thanks for stopping by today!! Stay warm(if you live anywhere like me!)!   Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, beautiful card. How did you achieve the middle where it is not embossed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colored branch/berries is adhered over the very same branch of the embossing folder. Hope that makes sense.

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa