Thursday, December 1, 2022

DieCember® Release!

Simon Says Stamp’s DieCember® Release is here!!  A month to celebrate dies!  I have used 4 of the wonderful brand new dies to makes some gift card holders for all occasions!…
I don’t know about you, but I give a lot of gift cards!  This cute gift card holder is perfect for a quick, simple and wonderful way to give a gift card…you can make it as simple or ornate as you want, but with this die, you will definitely dress up a gift card, and make it even more fun to give!  I used three different pieces of patterned papers, thought it was so nice that they were two-sided.  I added a sentiment to the front of the holder, and layered each.  
I adhered each of the gift cards with a large glue dot, and inserted the die cut end into the die cut slot…
What fun!!!  So simple and I love how nice they make a simple gift card look!  And again, you can use this simple die for any occasion, for any gift card!  I hope you will join me and a whole host of  uber talented artists for day 1 of  2 days of blog hops over on the Simon Blog, tomorrow!  This is going to be a fun month!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa