Monday, November 28, 2022

Chilly and Freezy!

Happy Cyber Monday!  I have a card to share with you using an exclusive Tim Holtz DieCember® set, Chilly and Freezy, celebrating the upcoming Simon Says Stamp's DieCember® release!  Customers will be able to receive the die set free with any $25 Tim Holtz purchase, while supplies last, no code required! 
These snow people are adorable!!  I love their hats nd scarves...very cool...get it??!!  I used the Simon Says Stamp Snow White velvet cardstock... for the snow people as well as for the mounds of snow!  I used a Simon Says Stamp sentiment stamped with versamark and silver embossed.  The snow is a Simon stencil and some embossing paste.  Here's a close up...
Hope you will check out the Simon website to get this cute set, as well as the DieCember® release on December 1st...I CAN'T wait!!  Happy Crafting!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa