Saturday, November 26, 2022

Christmas Ornament and Tags

I hope for those in the states, that you had a Happy Thanksgiving!  My sister drove 700+ miles to be with me and my family, and it's the first time I've seen her in almost 3 years! I have been having so much fun, but wanted to show you an ornament and a couple tags I made before she got here!  The ornament was made with a beautiful die and cardstock from Simon Says Stamp's latest Holiday Magic release...
The ornament is a heart adorned with berry branches...
I used the beautiful Fruitful Berries die set for the ornament.  I die cut in white cardstock, and colored.  I added tonic drops to add gloss to the berries.  I adhered them to a die cut and layered heart that was stamped with white ink and the Simon Planks background stamp.  I used three layers of the new Simon Chipboard ...love the heft and the white on the kraft colored chipboard.  Again, I used a store to photograph my ornament!  Can you guess the store I took the pic in??...
IKEA!!  ðŸ˜„😄  Here's a close up...

I was in a berry kind of mood, so I made a couple tags using the beautiful Simon Says Stamp Etched Berry Branch...
I die cut in white, and colored.  I added some tonic drops and adhered to a tag that I had die cut, stamped a "to-from" sentiment, and snow embossed with an old cuttlebug embossing folder.  The second one, done with the same die and done in gold with a gold sentiment...
Now it's off to stuffed shells for our second to last family dinner with my sister.  Hope you are having a great weekend after Thanksgiving...and if you are, you're having fun shopping for Christmas!  
Thanks for coming by my blog today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa