Thursday, November 10, 2022

Holiday Sparkle Release!

There is a new release over at Simon Says Stamp today, Holiday Sparkle!  I have made three cards with one of the sweet new dies and the sentiments from one of the very cool new stamp sets...
In my most loved fashion, I saw this cute Mod Tree die as an opportunity to make some clean and simple Christmas cards.  This little die has SO many possibilities...It is a super sweet die!!  I also loved the sentiments from the Printmaking Pines stamp set...I thought they were perfect for this tree die!  
For this first one, I colored the three tiers with markers, and added a die cut pink heart.  I die cut the first layer with all the pieces white.  I put adhesive all over the outline and leaves, then added a die cut white outline and the colored leaves as the second layer.  Then, I die cut two more, and just used the outlines, adhering them together and then to the other two layers.  I did all three the same way.  I popped up the panels on a double thick sticky foam...the smaller panel just looks cool, to me, popped up a bit extra.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I used some embossing paste, and some glitter...
I thought some sparkle for snow was fun...and this release IS Holiday Sparkle, so I thought it especially fitting to bring out the glitter!  I used dark green cardstock for the tree, and some embossing paste and glitter on the tree and on the outline, as well.  I fit the sentiment to go with the snow hill, such fun!!  Here's a close up...
The third one, the simplest of the three...
I used three different colors of cardstock for the tree, and gold for the stem, as well as gold embossing for the sentiment.  Here's a close up...
Hope you will join me and a whole bunch of very talented artists tomorrow and Saturday, for a couple Blog Hops on the Simon Blog!  There is so much Holiday Sparkle to be had!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa