Friday, February 25, 2022

Printmaking Plants

I have made a couple cards with the cool new Simon Says Stamp Printmaking Plants stamp set, from Simon's newest Good Luck Charm release!...
This stamp set is so cool and so much fun!  I used Simon's Intense Black ink and stamped all the image outlines.  Then, I used the various stamps in the set, with my MISTI, for perfect positioning, to color in each of the potted plants!  There are four different stamps, so there are four different colors...Marine, Cadette, Field and Pearfection.  I loved to see how all the plants and their pots came to life with each color stamped with each stamp!  I used a square stitched square die to frame them, and added a sentiment from the set.  Here's a close up...
The second one, I chose to do a bit differently...a birthday card for a plant lover!...
I stamped the image outlines with Simon black ink and clear embossed.  I then colored the leaves and pots with my markers, and cut them out with scissors.  I popped them up over a die cut and layered Basic Box Card Happy Birthday die.  I added some Tonic jewel drops on a stitched rectangle cream colored base.  Here's a close up... 
Such fun...both ways!!  Such a pretty set, and love the look of these plants!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards, and really fun plants. You're right both are great, especially the sentiment on the first!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa