Monday, February 7, 2022

Tropical Leaves Birthday

I've used the cool Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves dies and a CZ Design sentiment stamp/die to make a birthday card...
These tropical leaves are all the rage these days, and my daughter had requested a card for a dear friend of ours, so it was a lot of fun designing a card with them!  I used three different shades of paint chips, die cutting three leaves from each shade...two large ones and one small one.  I arranged them down the center of the card and adhered the "birthday wishes" stamped and die cut sentiment across the leaves.  I added some tonic drops for some bling.  Here's a close up...
Simple design, simple fun...hope you're finding fun this week!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa