Wednesday, March 2, 2022

A Supportive Sunflower

My heart breaks for the people of Ukraine.  I have made a card with one of Simon Says Stamp's Sunflower dies, the sunflower being the national flower of Ukraine and the colors of the Ukrainian flag being blue and yellow...
I used two shades of yellow cardstock and two shades of green(although they are so close in color you really can't tell, and another Simon sunflower die to texture the flower's center.  I used a sentiment strip for the sentiment.  Here's a close up...
The people of Ukraine are truly on my heart!   Stay strong and stay safe, Ukraine...the world is with you!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is beautiful. I have this die (purchased because I was inspired by you) and will certainly attempt this one. I used to get your emails, notifying me of your posts. But now I have a new email and can't see how to sign up for them on your blog. Is that still possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, heartfelt card. Thank you for sharing a lovely way to show support for Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Lisa. Thanks for sharing that Ukraine's flower is the sunflower. If Someone does a card drive for them, now we know what we can feature. A very sad situation for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa