Friday, February 4, 2022

Dog Lover Cards

I purchased the adorable PhotoPlay Dog Lover stamp/die set a while ago, and have finally taken the stamps out, and made a couple cards...
I think the dogs in this stamp set are stinkin' adorable!!  I stamped, die cut, colored and layered both dogs.  For the first one, I die cut and colored him a very light gray and black.  I die cut an old MFT Stamps heart from their discontinued All My Love set, and used some Sunny Studios heart paper for the background.  Here's a close up...

The second one, took a little more thought...
This little dog looked so sad, so I HAD to used the Missing sentiment from the set with him.  The only thing with this little guy, was finding a background.  I chose to use sentiments from a number of different stamp sets.  I adhered them to my MISTI, it looked like this...
I stamped the stamps with Simon Fog ink, and partial cut the sentiments with a MFT Stamps stitched rectangle die, making it a little shorter than the original die.  I layered the frame and layered and adhered the dog.  I added the sentiment from the stamp set below the dog/stamped sentiment panel.  Here's a close up..
Okay, this was lots of fun!!  Hope you are having a great start to your week....
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Cute and too sweet for words! Love both pups, but my heart goes out to that second -- he needs a HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created the background composite stamp. Would you share, please, which stamp is the lower case "miss you" with the heart attached? It looks like the rest of the stamps come from the Just Miss You collection. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry...I thought I had listed all the stamp sets,but with your comment, realized that I had forgotten one, Stronger Together! I have added it to my links, thanks so much for letting me know, hope this helps you! Hope you have a great day!!

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa