Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Love on Your Birthday

Just having come off of Valentine's Day, a "loving" reminder that hearts are for Every Day...and today, for Birthdays!  I used the Simon Says Stamp So Much Love stamp/die set from their To the Moon release, and the new Tossed Hearts background stamp from their And Back Again release, all to make a rainbow of hearts birthday card...
I used my static bag, to make sure my piece of cardstock had no static, as I stamped it with the background stamp and versamark.  I embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then brushed the inks across the paper diagonally.  I added the die cut sentiment and stamped and cut sentiment to the hearts and popped up on card.  Here's a close up...
Oh how I love hearts!  Combined with a rainbow, sheer happiness!!  Hope you are having a good day!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. So cute with that heart background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. Your creations are just wonderful

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa