Thursday, February 17, 2022

Good Luck Charm Release!

There's a new release over at Simon Says Stamp...Good Luck Charm!  I have made a birthday card with two of the wonderful new dies from this release...
I die cut and layered both the balloon background as well as the "happy birthday" sentiment.  I used Sunny Studio paper for the balloons, and some tonic drops for some added interest!  I also used some vellum behind the sentiment to keep attention to the sentiment on the sentiment, but not to overpower the background.  Here's a close up...
I hope you will check out the Simon website, I also have it linked below, to see all the new products available with this wonderful new release!  There will be blog hops tomorrow and Saturday, so make sure to check out the Simon Blog for two days of amazing inspiration using stamps, dies, and beyond, from this release...fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa