Monday, June 1, 2020

Thinking of You

I've made a card with the cool new Simon Says Stamp Thinking of You Line die from their newest release, Crafty Hugs!...
 I die cut both the THINKING and the "of you" three times and layered.  I then used a strip of patterned paper to used behind the THINKING and popped up the panels above and below the sentiment.  I dotted with three jeweled Tonic drops for some added interest.  Here's a close up...
Simply done...simply fun! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. As always Lisa, awesome card. Love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make magic! I so love your posts. The clean and simple designs you create are always stunning. Hope all is well with you and yours. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing a striking card that is not an hour long process. Sometimes I just need "make it, send it" quick cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lisa, I'd like to send you a picture of a die which I cannot identify but hope it is familiar to you. I keep getting your email address back to me as undeliverable. Can you possibly give me the correct email address? I love your cards! Thank you. Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Connie...my email is: laddesa@gmail.com Hope I can help!

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa