Friday, June 19, 2020

Friends Rule!

I used the cute new CZ Design US of Craft-Ay stamp/die set from the new Simon Says Stamp Crafty Hugs release, to make a card for a friend...
I thought the ruler from this set was soooo cute!!  I stamped, die cut, colored and layered the rulers.  I used Tonic Drops over the hearts for some interest.  I used part of a sentiment from the set, and stamped the heart stamp, also from the set, randomly around the card base.  I popped up the black panel on the heartfilled panel to complete the card.  Here's a close up...
Such fun!!  Hope you will be having a good weekend:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I really like the heart background. It matches the rulers really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. You always add the best touches - love how the hearts are in rainbow color order. Thanks for making my Saturday start out with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A ruler can be a good friend and can be used for a great card.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa