Monday, June 29, 2020

HAPPY!

The new Simon Says Stamp Lil Critters Boston Terrier die, from their newest Send Happiness release, is SO stinkin cute!!  He just makes me happy, and I wanted to make a card that expressed that to whoever he gets sent to(along with the recepient making me happy, too, of course...haha!)...
 I die cut and layered the puppy, and colored half his eyes with black marker.  I used the new CZ Design Happy Days stamp/die set for the "HAPPY" and one of the new CZ Design Reverse Happy sentiment strips.  I used Simon Fog ink with the Simon Geo Leaves stencil for some fun background, and Tonic Jewel drops for some bling.  Here's a close up...
Hope you're having a HAPPY day(hey, no matter how tough things are, happy can be what you make it), wherever you are, and please, stay safe!! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Cute dog. Goes well with the rainbow Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa. Your card is adorable. I'm thinking of purchasing the trio of little dogs in the release. They would make a cute little gang on a card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa