Friday, June 5, 2020

The Beautiful Dragonfly

I've made a card with the new Simon Says Stamp Etched Dragonfly die from the new Crafty Hugs release...
Dragonflies (from Dragonfly-site.com in almost every part of the world, symbolize change and change in the perspective of self realization (when I looked that up, some of my take away...becoming selfless and sensitive to the problems of the world); and the kind of change that has its source in mental and emotional maturity and the understanding of the deeper meaning of life. 
The Dragonfly’s scurrying flight across water represents an act of going beyond what’s on the surface and looking into the deeper implications and aspects of life. 
I will never look at or think of a dragonfly the same way, again!
 This beautiful little insect die could not have been created at a better time than this...reminding us that change in perspective, and understanding by learning, listening and being a part of healing is what is so needed by me, my family, my city, our country and world...Black lives Matter! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Love the dragonfly and the subtle colours at play. Really enjoyed hearing your thoughts on dragonflies. Stay safe. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your cards! This one is beautiful! Keep the inspiration coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,looks like the real deal Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa