Friday, June 26, 2020

Send Happiness...Love You

There's a new release at Simon Says Stamp, today!!  SEND HAPPINESS is here, and it is FULL of stamps, dies, stencils and accessories, that are sure to bring lots of happiness!!...
I used the amazing new CZ Design Chunky Love You die and the cool, fun, Simon Says Stamp Scallop Border die!  I die cut the scallops in a variety of patterned paper colors and adhered to a cardstock panel.  I cut it and adhered to a card.  I die cut a heart with one of the Simon Nested Heart dies, and adhered the die cut and layered LOVE YOU into the heart.  Here's a close up...
Oh My Goodness...there is fun galore with this release...hope you will check it out!!  There will be hops tomorrow and Sunday, hope you will check them out at the Simon Blog!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lisa, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling so inspired. My favorite one is the soft yellow, 'sending a smile' card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your cards. I was excited to see the rainbow chunky flower, but then I saw the monochromatic ones and love those just as much. I also like how you put the scalloped die behind the "Love You" die. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card, Lisa. I had my eye on the chunky love die. Now it's in my shopping bag!.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa