Sunday, May 19, 2019

Happy Birthday Rainbow Candles

I've made a card with the fun new Simon Says Stamp's Big Birthday stamp set from their latest release, Celebrate You!...
 Using my MISTI was a must for this card!  I simply strategically placed the candle stamp in my MISTI, giving enough space to move the card to either side, stamping in a WHOLE BUNCH of colored inks. The MISTI makes it possible to stamp the candle in the exact same position on the card panel EVERY TIME...SO COOL!!   I then stamped the "Happy Birthday" from the set in black ink over the candles, and clear embossed.  I popped up on a card panel...done!  Here's a close up...
Love all the wonderful elements in this set...hope to get another card or two done with it to show you, soon!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Simple but pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Card. Love all the different colored candles. What In the world did we do before the Misti? Glad I stopped by. Happy day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa